Sparta Office Desk with Drawers
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- /per inc VAT Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free room of choice delivery in 1-2 working days
- Material: Melamine faced MDF
- Worktop thickness: 18mm
- Drawer configuration: 2 drawers
- Leg Material: Metal (Charcoal finish)
- Dimensions: 1400mm(W) x 730(H) x 600(D)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Free room of choice delivery in 1-2 working days
All products include free premium 1-2 working day delivery to mainland UK. This is a two man delivery service and includes placing your items in a room of your choosing.
Additional shipping charges will be applied to addresses in Northern Ireland, the Isles and parts of northern Scotland - please request a delivery quotation before placing your order if you reside in these areas.
If you place an order that is outside of our free shipping area, we will contact you to advise you of any additional courier fees before accepting and processing your payment. Your property should allow access to a 7.5 tonne vehicle and advance notice should be given if there are any special unloading requirements.
Returns & Refunds Summary
Whilst every care is taken to ensure your order arrives with you safely, occasionally accidents do happen and a replacement may need to be provided. In the unlikely event that you wish to request a refund or report a fault with your product, the following guidelines will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly as possible:
Reporting a Damaged Item
• Upon arrival, we recommend checking the packaging for any signs of damage before you sign for the item. If you accept the item with damaged packaging, taking a photo of the damaged areas will help us to process and provide a replacement as quickly as possible.
• If your item is visibly damaged on delivery, please refuse the product and sign for as 'damaged' or 'wrong item sent' with the courier.
• Take photographs of the damaged areas to assist with resolving the issue.
• Damaged items must be reported to our customer services department within 24 hours of delivery, we cannot accept liability after this time.
• Fenstone will either supply a replacement product or send you a replacement part to resolve the issue. The cost of the item and the postage will be covered free of charge.
• When a collection is organised, please have the item ready on the ground floor as some couriers will only collect from your doorstep.
Requesting Missing Parts
If you believe a part is missing from your order, please report this within 24 hours and quote the part number from the assembly instructions. We will supply a replacement free of charge as quickly as possible. In stock replacement parts will normally arrive within 72 hours.
Please do not attempt to construct your item until all the parts are present.
What should I do if I decide I don’t want my goods before they arrive?
If you decide you no longer want your goods before they arrive, we may be able to recall your consignment from our courier. A full refund will then be given minus the cost of shipping.
What should I do if I decide I don’t want my goods once they have arrived?
The goods must be returned within 30 days unopened and in their original condition with the cost of return postage paid by the customer before a refund is given.
Adding product to your cart